SpotOn’s Restaurant POS Systems
Build and configure your own custom POS system.
Online ordering, reservations, handheld POS and more.
POS Software For the Platform of Your Choice
The SAM4POS application may easily be configured for your food, beverage, or retail business to provide the functions and options you need to meet your point of service requirements.
- Exceptional POS Capability
- On Screen Manager and Program Access
- Standard Network Support
- Supports Popular POS Peripherals and System Options
- Semi-Integrated Credit, Debit and Gift Card Payments
- Easy to Configure Email Report Feature
Point of Sale Solution Reflection POS®
NCC knows that time is money and quality service is a priority to your customers.
Reflection POS® is the most reliable POS management system available.
- Focus on accuracy increases productivity
- Embedded operating system is resistant to spyware and viruses
- User-friendly interface and functionality
- Customizable to fit your needs
- Easy to use and maintain
Deliver Greater Profits
Your POS system needs to be up and running to help your business. Reflection POS does not require a server or an internet connection.
All of your data is stored on each terminal and automatically distributed across your POS system. If a terminal goes down your business keeps moving.
Reflection POS® features:
- Use up to 64 terminals. We have the capacity to get the job done.
- Turn-key design that features a user-friendly interface. You focus on what your business needs instead of playing IT/software technician.
- A self-healing network that provides a continuous flow of data, keeping your business running.
Generate new revenue streams for your retail or restaurant business by using a tablet POS solution to add outdoor seating or conduct remote sales events. Empower staff to engage customers at the point of transaction by completing sales on the floor or tableside. Increase your average ticket size by prompting staff to upsell or cross sell.
Increased Speed of Service
- Avoid service delays that staff experience by taking orders tableside.
- Streamline food preparation by sending orders from the tablet to the kitchen.
- Reduce customer wait times with line busting.
Improve Customer Service
- Empower wait staff and sales associates to provide information to customers on the floor.
- Take payments table side to speed up the checkout process.
- Easily handle consultative sales.